ICAFI 2023 gives the possibility to run for a prize of Best Thesis in Accounting and Finance. The authors of the best theses have the possibility of publishing a full paper in the International Journal of Business Innovation.
Who may apply for the prize:
To be eligible, applicants must have defended their thesis (Master in Science or PhD) in 2021, 2022 or 2023. Proof of defense will be requested for selected applicants for the prize.
How to participate:
– Send an extended abstract of your thesis (500 – 1000 words), together with the title, author name, supervisor(s) name(s), degree, scientific area of the degree, institution that granted the degree and country to email@example.com before May 22, 2023.
How is the selection performed:
– The Jury is composed of professors and researchers in the respective areas, independent of the Conference Organizing Committee.
– The evaluation of the abstracts by the Jury is blinded.
– In May the selection takes place, and each thesis is evaluated based on: originality, impact on professional practices, quality of writing, quality of scientific methodology and quality of scientific execution (20% for each of these criteria).
– Finalists (3 for each category) are selected and invited to come to ICAFI 2023 (no fee for conference attendance) and present their work.
– Winners for each category are communicated during the conference.
For any doubts regarding the Call for Theses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.