ICAFI 2021 opens the possibility to run for a prize of Best Thesis in Accounting and Finance.
Who may apply for the prize:
To be eligible, applicants must have defended their thesis (Master in Science or PhD) in 2019, 2020 or 2021. Proof of defense will be requested for selected applicants for the prize.
How to participate:
– Send an extended abstract of your thesis (500 – 1000 words), together with the title, author name, supervisor(s) name(s), degree, scientific area of the degree, institution that granted the degree and country to email@example.com before May 3, 2021.
How is the selection performed:
– The Jury is composed of professors and researchers in the respective areas, independent of the Conference Organizing Committee.
– The evaluation of the abstracts by the Jury is blinded.
– In May the selection takes place, and each thesis is evaluated based on: originality, impact on professional practices, quality of writing, quality of scientific methodology and quality of scientific execution (20% for each of these criteria).
– Finalists (3 for each category) are selected and invited to come to ICAFI 2021 (no fee for conference attendance) and present their work.
– Winners for each category are communicated during the conference.
For any doubts regarding the Call for Theses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.